BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Friday, June 25, 2004

Recollections of the past week

Yea, I'm glad that I'm home for a great long weekend ahead. The last week was uneventful (very very little sai kang...almost zero) and I just spent the whole week reading(finished 2 books, about to finish a third).

As usual, I talk rubbish with doggie, but I had the chance to visit Jurong regional library (FANTASTIC!), and borrowed more books (to kill time next week). While, the most happening thing was that I moved to Shin Eik's bunk(immediately after he disrupted) and so now I'm back in a bunk with a working tv.

That just sums up almost my entire week. Guess the only reason why I'm speeding through this is because I want to spend more time on typing other issues. I think that it will be a great idea for me to type every week on some economic/education issues(I must prepare myself for work in future?), and hopefully air my views on them and maybe a few years down the road I will finally be able to know how shallow my thoughts are and realise how much I've matured since now. Ok, just a simple post every week. Hope no one gets bored. And I promise I will try to write like Krugman, keeping readers interested and not bore you with jargon.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. What CX told me the other time is currently flashing through my head, and I must say that I am a bit confused as well as scared? But I realised that some things must be done, or else I might regret them for life. Anyway no harm trying too right? Oh yes, thanks CX for being such a great listener to some of my troubles, and for helping me with certain thorny issues. Guess I owe you a BIG one.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home