BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Sunday, October 24, 2004

LiFe is Boring.....

Well, I must say that life is real boring....... super super boring. Well, guess this is a real super boring PoST as well.........

Well, spent my sat at sentosa, then went orchard and then Junction 8. It Was Superbly tiring...... We played frisbee, folick about in the water and then carried on with more frisbee.. Andrew's ultimate frisbee was so xiong (it was real hard to run on sand too!!) that we literally exhausted ourselves after just 2 games!!

After playing about at siloso beach for 3 hours, we went off to harborfront to eat lunch (more like lunch cum dinner), then went to Midpoint Orchard to search for D&D stuff. Well, couldn't find the PHB, but saw Edwin there playing cards and saw people playing warhammer and similar type games. Hmm, was wowing more at the guy who created warhammer the game for PCs.....if not I will never have a chance to bother myself with the game -- the actual game is just too ex. for me!!!

Then we went to kino and borders to attempt to find the PHB. Too bad, we failed horribly. Then off we go to forum to discover that its a place for rich kids. Haha, guess I won't bother to go there often in my life. Hmm, finally went to J8.

Well well, J8 changed humongously since the last time i went there. The complex is now bigger and there are more stuff there now than before. And surprise surprise, we found PHB at the MPH there!!! And I bought deception point too. Well, I'm going to be broke if I carry on spending like this.

Hmm, there's the screening of saving pte. Ryan in camp next week. Looking forward to it. Hope that wat happened last thurs will not occur again. Totally scary, with sanDy appearing in office, and MSD appearing just a few floors above us. Well, at least I now got a new OS and a wonderfully reformatted comp. Haha.

KuDos>!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home