Past week in camp
Tuesday was bad. There was some check by some big shot, so we all had to keep all our fans (ya, actually we kept all the fans last week so it was bloody hot!) and make sure that our bunks were in tip top condition. Anyway, the arrows continued to be shot at us, what with some shifting of garage issue that was never well resolved. Morning I had IMT which I cleared easily (shot around 24 altogether, 14 for night), then afternoon they finally decided that we must shift the stuff from the garage to another place. Oh yea, that was the day that Douglas wanted us to go SAFTI even though we just came back from IMT. Anyway, it was kind of screwed up in a way.
Wednesday I did guard duty, so I was thankful that it was peaceful and that nothing special happened. Heard that the others had to shift all the garage stuff, while the NDP team carried on with the trip to SAFTI. Guard duty was peaceful, but it sucks now, cause desk duty need to stand and everything else you need to be on the ball all because div comm made a joking remark that guard duty in my camp is slack. GOD! I am disgusted at the behaviour of some employees!
Thursday was horrible. I failed to get much of a guard rest, all thanks to RSM bunk check. Well, I helped the others cleared up the place before going back to office at around 11. Anyway Mop started arrowing straight away, screwed up man. Oh yea, we conducted SOC in the morning but because of guard duty I could not helped them. Haizz.. wasted.. Anyway, I had to helped entertain this lady from NEXUS and oh mine, when she came to my booth I literally smoked a beautiful story for her. Some amazing story of platoon effort as well as how thoughtful the PC was. Ya right! Basically the project was just about tapping resources from others and torturing a few poor souls. Anyway after that, we had to clean the drains because of the mosquitoes problem. I am just not happy that they told us to clear the drains so late. Duh!
Friday was bad as well. Got more arrows here and there. Hmm, had to clean up the drains around HQ block, then had to set up for the NE closing ceremony. Haha, it was indeed memorable as Jh did the "Please let CO leave" statement. What a joke! After that we had a bit more peaceful before we got more NDP arrows, and Douglas and I had to resolve certain issues. We made a relatively ugly scene in the ISP office but I don't care. Haha.
After that, book out, dinner at JP and home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home