Work, and more Work
Did guard duty on Wednesday, then I found out that the mini setup was cancelled caused there’s a need for us to go down Tradoc to help them setup some equipment. That’s good news to some extent. Well, but its bad caused that means this coming week we will be going down Tradoc for at least 1 and a half days, but it will be a good chance to ask the new folks to do some work.
Anyway, I will be going to the Jurong Heartlands for National Day. Well, the trunk people needed people to help them with the Operations Flashpoint game so yup, I will be there the whole day on August 9. So yea peeps, please come to the Heartlands celebration area (besides the MRT track), signals booth and find me if you’re in that area. Will gladly appreciate it if I were to see familiar faces on that day.
And my Saturday was spent at Padang. Hmm, it was a peaceful day as usual for me, (which is good!), but I can say that I’m real happy cause I don’t think there will be any more rehearsals next week. This means that we are involved only on August 9 there. Yea, I can’t wait for the day to come!
Hmm, I’m truly looking forward to whatever short breaks after NDP that I will be getting (as well as the offs). He, I’m starting to go into ORD mood already man, but you can’t fault me especially when over half the platoon that I know are now either clearing, or about to clear, or has disrupted. Sigh, now only left my batch and ah boon’s batch that are effectively working and not thinking of clearance… Hmm, but I just have to wait 3 more months and it will be my turn to do so… 3 more months…Tsk tsk..
Well, I don’t know what will happen after mid September, but I got an uncanny feeling that my platoon will be real busy until maybe November? Things don’t look good right now especially since nothing is confirmed and there hasn’t really been anything planned yet.
Well, hopefully tomorrow I can catch the Island. Me have been cooped up all this while. Sigh~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home