BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Friday, July 23, 2004

NightS Off

I'm starting to enjoy nights off again. The last 2 ones have absolutely been fantastic!

For those of you who don't understand (aka females), every tuesday and thursday night I get to book out and wander around in civilisation (some camps is wed, so it all depends...). So well, last Tuesday was a real great day. Firstly, I met Shin Eik and we talked about some issues. Hmm, its kind of interesting that even though we just know each other for only around a month, we do enjoy each other's company. Oh, and since the Local Teaching Scholars were all hanging around there, I saw yonghui, aiping, shi hui and fangxi. Quite nice since I haven't seen some of them for such a long time... Hmm, and I was just wondering how amazing it will be if PC was to treat us to pizza on that day......maybe mj and co. could have known more. Anyway, I watch King Arthur, and thot it was mediocre only. Hmm, then I saw Zhonglin, my Bmt buddy and it turned out edwin was at pizza hut too! Life's a real joke. But I guess the people whom I saw that night was enough to make me feel so happy (I think it was my happiest nights off)

The next day was a Wednesday and I happily booked out for my TSPC rehearsal. Had a good talk with Selina (and all those names that I wrote above).  Hmm, saw some of my fellow scholars and I think some are real nice. Of course, I also saw Yi Fang and Kah Yin, who both were with me at the meet up session with the perm. sec. Well, it was a simple event but it did set me thinking....

And thursday was real cool too. PC treated us to pizza hut, and had an interesting time trying to spot Ron's gf, and I saw jingxuan too. Oh yea, spotted gary as well. And then I saw Hong and Xuan. I almost din't recognized them at all, but in the end we met up and talked a while as well. its real amazing how I'm starting to see all my eastern friends in jurong point. Haha, NS is like an opportunity for people to explore the west.

I don't really feel like blogging today, maybe when I have sorted out my thoughts then I will blog more. But I do know that I need to find someone whom I can talk to, and share some of my troubles, cause I'm actually still very confused now........

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home