another boring week..........
I must say that IMT was tough… especially the day shoot. It seemed almost impossible to hit some of the targets. But the night shoot was so much easier than the real one, so that saved almost all of us from failing. Haha. Well, after IMT we all changed and hopped over to Suntec on our own. I shared a cab with WJ, JH, HK to Clementi before retaking a cab down to Suntec. The exhibition was interesting on the whole (I must confessed that I only glanced through and did not really pay much attention to the displays… guess I’m just not interested in engineering related stuff). We did not spend 2 hours there though – we walked around Suntec looking for clothes (yes, we were shopping) before finally going back to find my PC and had a minor debrief and then we were dismissed.
It felt so good to be shopping around Suntec on a day when you are supposed to be slogging in camp, I must say the feeling was fantastic. The best part was we were there in civilian clothing, unlike some other poor souls who had to wear No.4. Poor things… That is one of the worse attire to be in due to the large number of restrictions…
That night WJ and E went down to Zouk and were like asking me to go as well. I wasn’t interested so I didn’t go down. But then, on hind sight, their good feedback make me feel so tempted and jealous that I really should have gone down to Zouk. Hai….What a waste…..
Oh ya, the new specs are finally here and almost all of them are from Echo Wing. One dude was even from Chunsz’s bunk. Haha. So qiao~ But I must say that they are a really pessimistic and depressed lot, so unlike the bubbly type of personality that we CCIS have (or for that matter, I have). Oh well, I have to do Bigfoot with them and I personally pray that they have the capability to make the Exercise a success. I mean it’s not that I must say, but I doubt that the 4 of us have the ability to actually pull off the exercise. I’m real sianz because of turn out and stuff, yet I can’t possibly object or complain about it. I mean my UIP period was so much nicer and better than what my seniors went through, minus the fact that I got kicked around platoons. Sigh~ Sometimes, I do hope that bad things don’t have to happen, but I can’t deny traditions right?
Went singing last night. Well, it was an interesting experience because the people there all sang real well… WJ was tremendously good (he really sound like Ocean), Eddie was great, K too, then WX, YS they all also sang tremendously well. I was like so lousy. Haiz….guess I should train myself on some songs.
Somebody was telling me how fu1yan3 and xu1wei2 I have become, cause I always seem to engage in friendly banter and chatter with people I don’t know, something like ying4chou2 people like that. Haha. Is it bad? I’m somebody who always go out with friends of my friends, and of course I need to be friendly and talk with them, or else things will be really weird (especially the atmosphere…) Haiz….I’m actually perturbed over this issue right now. Sometimes you might think it is weird for people to go out with strangers, but I think it is one way of knowing more friends. After all, it doesn’t harm to know more people. I must confess though that even if I were to know more people, some of them just leaves a fleeting impression in me and that eventually those that I’m close with are my direct friends. But I think it is crucial that you know your friend’s friends so that you can know more about your friend’s life as well as show respect to your friend (actually, the possibility that you can click with your friend’s friend are also quite high, haha.). Ok, I’m starting to sound confusing with so many ‘friends’ flying around so I shall end here.
Oh, I just found out that WJ and SM both wanted to sign on in police. That’s real interesting because I personally would have wanted a MHA-SPF scholarship over MOE (it was my second choice after open). Looks like we do share some common ideologies on SPF and SAF, haha.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home