What a Week....
On Monday, life was generally peaceful, until around noon that time when my acting CSM announced nights off. We were all like totally shocked, I mean Monday nights off? At first, some of us thought that it might mean that our Tuesday nights off will be cancelled, but thankfully it wasn't. In fact, my CSM just wanted us to have a good time as its Valentine's Day. Amazing right! This is like welfare at its maximum!
Well, went out with my platoon mates to Jurong Point to watch "I Do, I Do". JP was crowded like mad...and one of us even commented that for every 20 people who walks past, 8 are couples and they happen to hold flowers. Hai...it is indeed disappointing that my Valentine's Day was spent with a group of guys....Anyway, the movie was quite good, really funny I must say. I do suggest that people who has nothing to do and with time on their hand to go watch the show, its worth the $6.50 I paid (only bad part about the show was that we were sitting in row 2, which was a bit tiring for the neck).
Oh yea, CX called me that day too. Turned out that he was at West Mall (which is very rare considering that he lives in Pasir Ris). Haha, I was at JP la but although both places are so near, they are still very far from each other.... Oh yes, I must thank my PS for giving us angbao too. Haha.
Ok, Tuesday nothing much happened except GX birthday. My PC bought a cake to celebrate his birthday, mine and P. Well, ok la, the cake was indeed quite nice (it's from Breadtalk). But then, that night Simon and I went out to Bengawan Solo to buy a cake for GX as well, and we compared ours with what PC bought and we realised how cheapo he was. But never mind la, it's the thought that matters.... Well, havoc that night! After having a mini birthday feast for GX, all hell broke loose later when E, J, S, XJ all gangbanged on GX (or maybe it was because GX partly started it too). Wah, there was cream, toothpaste and shaving cream all flying about...real scary man. Oh, and D and WJ got attached out too for1 whole week, with stay out privileges. Don't know whether they are lucky or not (amazingly, after suffering from mosquitoes on Sunday and Monday nights, they bites magically disappeared for the rest of the week for us...), but I heard it has been quite tough for them over there, with a lot of moving and setting up work. Some more don't think PC will give them off....
Oh, then Wednesday morning we went to office, while opening it, JMJ caused the alloy lock key to break! Amazing right!!!! That key is like super thick and tough (I think you need more than a hammer to break it), and yet the moment he put it into the lock and turned, the key broke. Wow!! In the end my whole platoon got screwed by OPS WO, thanks to the fact that both my PCs never appear to defend us. Sucks man. Anyway somehow or other they got the broken bit out, then my PS went to repair the key (don't ask me how). By lunch time, office was opened again so work carried on.
Let me see, Thursday nothing much happened in the day. But at night, at around 11 pm (when I had slept already and was drifting into dreamland), there was suddenly a whole company fall in. Apparently the lousy and inefficient medics at JMC lost 200 sleeping pills hence they need to check our barracks! Cock man!! I mean it is not as if signallers can anyhow go to the MC and enter and take things easily. Oh well, that day DO also very poor thing, got this kind of SK.
Then Friday was cool too.....After Mok shot so many arrows at all of us (yes, NE, NDP, SK, whatever you called it), we went back to standby. Standby was like delayed and stuff so in the end we were all about getting ready to sleep when PS popped in. Wah, lucky all of us were super quick to look like we are ready. Haha. Anyway after we booked up, we took the Private bus to JP. Along the way, there was this rubbish truck that went by, and there was something on it that was not placed properly, so it cracked all the window panels on the right side of the bus. I was lucky that none of the glass shards hit me (I was sitting beside the window!!!), for the people who were sitting 2 rows behind me all got hit. In the end, took bus 243 to JP, and reached there at around 620. So the journey from my camp to there took like 40 mins. That is incredibly long.
Anyway I'm going to Ubin later with D and E later. Haha, heard that for them if they go on a cruise it will improve their luck for the year. So I flipped through my fengshui book (which mentioned the above bit), and I discovered that I should also go overseas, preferably by sea to improve my luck. Haha, since I cannot go overseas, I just can go by sea then...Hehe.... Hopefully my luck will improve after the trip and can deflect all future arrows and gain more offs. =) Oh yea, and may all bad luck be gone....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home