Waaha, I think the craziest thing I've done this term, admist all the work and travelling, is to have a lan party!!! Its like we went to Jit Ern's place at Johns to have a cookout cum lan gaming session, and I must say that I was impressed with the amount of gaming that took place.
Hmm, after counting the hours, I think we actually played for 10 hours that night, out of which we actually played for 8 and a half hours straight (2230 to the next day morning 0700). Its quite ridiculous, but we had a lot of fun as we played CS, Castle fight, Tower defense, Dota (5.84c and 6.43). Waah, reminded me of my NS days man. If we had played X Hero Seige as well, it will be totally awesome.
Haha, I must say that was a great night, and we had a lot of fun. A pity that we only can do so during Easter Term. It's a pity right?
Well, hopefully next year we can have another Lan Party as well, and this time round, I hope there's a wireless router to link all the comps up. Also, let's hope we all work hard and do well enough to get a room that's close to the size of Jit Ern's (HMMM, for people wondering how big the room is, it is actually a penthouse, with a living room and a bed room above. In terms of NUS room sizes, the bedroom alone is like the size of a double room and the living room is twice the size of the bedroom).
Anyway, here are some pics of that day!

He, I feel so quilty now! Time to MUG!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home