BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Irritated

There is nothing more irritating than the fact that I need to wait until September for my TP. You know what? This means that I will have more than enough time to memorise all the test routes, hmm, I can even choose to go for just 1 lesson every fortnightly.

Well, tomorrow will be a busy day, with so many things to do at SPH, and a boss whose ass has just gotten burnt. He is so irritated that he acted extremely childish to me over the phone. Well, what can I do?

God, I cannot believe the whole bunch of internal conflict that NUFC is having. Bellamy sending insults to Shearer, oh man, that is like the final straw! What a problematic team the squad is. Souness better do something about it once the season ends. You can say that I am indeed quite pissed off with the performance of some of the current players. A joke man!

Anyway, I feel like drinking. But as you know, I am a poor man. Sigh~ Can one of you please treat me to some decent drinks?

Oh, most of the girls have ended their exams! Hopefully this means that my weekends will now be occupied. Please people, I want to go KTV!!!

NDP 2005, the thing that is causing so much of my current agony, is finally coming soon. I still have no idea whether I will be going for the rehearsals and stuff (even though my PC says NO, but then, the way he changes his mind is faster than a chameleon changing its colour), but I am quite tired with it. That CD, which I have more or less literally memorized close to 50% of the whole thing, is finally going to be produced soon. Seriously, I must say close to 75% of the contents were done by me and 2 other people alone. Others just chip in occasionally here and there. Hmmm, think I deserve something more than just acknowledgements or event 2 pathetic tickets.

Ha, I still have no idea whether I want to go NDP 2005. Well, it is at the Padang again (the last one that I participated in was at Padang too!); hence it brings back a lot of bad and good memories. It was the one event that bonded me with a lot of people, as well caused a lot of friction between others. Haha. Hopefully if I ever do go for NDP 2005, it will be one that gives me wonderful memories and not just sad thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home