BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Friday, May 13, 2005

Bebop Journey over...

Hmm, I just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. Yes, finally I know. Real sorry to Chunsz. Haha. Anyway, I must admit it is quite good, the soundtracks are fantastic, the characters are wonderfully drawn and developed too. A bit wasted that it is too short. Oh, it is quite a harsh show too, not like those nice fairytales I like. Oh by the way Chunsz, can I please read your review of the anime? I am like quite curious to see what you write about it.

Ha, I am now hot on watching MAR too! Erementar Gerad and Eyeshield 21, Tsubasa and Naruto as well as Ichigo, these have to wait. But don't worry, I will get to you soon once I finished watching xuejingxiongxin. It is seriously a good show by TVB, and it sort of mirrors life in uniformed groups/NS too. Ha! Oh yea, will sit down to watch wet dreams 2 too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home