totallY IRkEd
Irritated.
Vexed.
What else more do you want me to say?
A relatively ok weekend went past. I;m pissed that the last parade got delayed until so late on Friday, hmm, whoever that clerk is better don't let me know.
Saturday was busy for me. Went out to celebrate wj birthday. Ya, I know, I didn't really get a present for him, just sharing with others. Well, what can I do? I keep telling him to tell me what he wants, but he just skits about the topic. Hmm.
Anyway, ate dinner with him, went NYDC (its becoming almost like a routine), ZX finally got to sit at the other side but still, there was nothing there, haha. Then we went over to eat Rochor beancurd, and the others wanted to eat prata. I didn't tag along cause I was super tired and I know I got a hectic Sunday.
Sunday I woke up super early to go for driving, after which I went to Simei for tuition, before coming home for lunch, then going to AMK to return comics, after which went all the way down to Orchard for dinner as well as KTV. Well, real busy, and I am real tired lor.
Today is worse man. Looking through all those microfilm, typing stuff, thinking of what I want. THIS IS ALL SO SCREWED UP. I'm like so irritated caused the people up there only know how to say “I like this, I like that” but they do not seemed to know how difficult it is. AND the best part is, why can't they just state their demands right from the start. DO THEY KNOW HOW much brain cells they are killing?
Ya, not to mention that I get so little credit for what I am doing. YA, I know that I don't care about fame or fortune, but please, I WANT OFFS! AND IF you happen to be reading this post, please do not come tell me that you are considering or thinking or that it is hard to justify. I WANT ACTION. THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE. I am getting extremely pissed off with how last minute things are. Working OT and into the wee hours of the morning digging for stuff. Please lor, this is just getting too much on my nerves!
YA, I am blogging so much and so BIG because I want to get this off my chest.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home