BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Past work week

The week was spent as usual at SPH. Yes, I guess there is no longer any need in me trying to describe to all of ya the lifetime I lived over there. Hehe, I think all my previous posts should have more than enough conveyed the idea of what it is like over there.

Anyway, the bad news (or good news, depending on who you are) is that I will be at SPH again for this week, at least until Wednesday. That means I will most likely (I dare not use the term confirm) be booking in on Thursday. Hmm, I'm seriously quite scared of going back camp. It is not the lifestyle which I am afraid of, but instead the environment. I just heard that I got a new PC (yes, mop is officially leaving next Monday, but he needs to be at his new workplace from Tuesday onwards), and I have no idea what he looks or sounds like. The only few things I know about him is his rank (currently 2LT, going to be LTA soon) and his surname (NG). Oh, another thing which I do know about him is that he is a self-proclaimed people-oriented person, and that he was from poly before going on to university. Hmm, hopefully heaven has answered my prayers - that this new pc is better than my previous in terms of working style and offs. Hehe.

I also just heard that the new men and specs are getting tekkan daily by the ISP people. Well, seems to me that they are indeed having a tough UIP. Looking back, I think I have indeed been very fortunate to have gone through UIP under radio platoon, as well as the fact that I entered CCC during one of their busiest period. Hehe, I never got turned out before. Let's hope that the record carries on as it is.

Oh, 3 SIG is Best Signal (expected), but we are no longer Best Combat Support (also expected, haha). I mean, if we were to win Best Combat Support, then it will reflect really badly on the other units, I mean we were not involved in any exercise ever since MouseDeer, and instead we had been busy with NDP stuff. If doing NDP stuff can get Best Combat Support, then it means that there’s something seriously wrong with the other units.

Oh well, enough of my working place. Let's hope the new week will be a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home