BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Monday, February 27, 2006

A Big Thank You!

Thanks people for coming to my party on Saturday. Really appreciated your presence and I really like the gifts that you all got for me. A pity that some of you couldn’t make it, really missed ya all, well hopefully we can catch up soon.

Ha, pretty amazing that my first guest happens to be the one who knew me the longest, right from primary school. Hehe. Of course there are a few of you whom I had been eagerly anticipating, since I haven’t met you all for months, or even close to years. Haha.

Sorry if my party never turned out that well, especially if I neglected some of ya. Apologies if I did that, but I never intended to do so but because there are just some of those real good friends whom I haven’t seen in ages. For those of you that I never spend more time with, its not because you all are not important to me, but its just that I keep seeing you all, and I know we still have a lot of chances to see each other. Ok, maybe 3-4 years down the road I won’t be seeing you all frequent, so guess we will catch up more then.

On the whole, thanks really for coming. Ha, it’s like the only birthday party that I ever had or intend to have too. Will stick to small group gatherings next time…

Oh yes, to view my photos of that day, please visit http://www.applerings.com/bobby85. Have a good look and just grabbed those you all want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home