BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Sunday, January 02, 2005

the 2nd day of new year...

Well well, the first 2 days of 2005 just went by in a flash. I did nothing yesterday except to play my Xbox and watch some videos. Today wasn't much better; woke up, went to East Point, talked to PL (well got a load of stuff of my chest, or was it just a bit?), shopped around, have lunch, carry on walking about and hear I am, back in front of my computer typing.

What can I say, 2005 is a brand new year, and yet I've done nothing new yet. GOd! Can someone please help me?

Booking in later. That's so horrible... I'm like counting and that's roughly another 55 more book ins for me before I ORD. I just can't wait for that to happen!!! Talking about which, I hope I will get 520 soon. 450 is just so little and it is really a bit tough for me to survive ib 450 lor...

There's nothing else for me to blog. I still don't know whether I should go back Dunman next week... Well, at least I'm meeting the Da Zhi people next week!!! It is like a year since we last met. Hmm, let's see, Esmee is going, Steph is going, JX also, CX most prob, me too, Isaac as well, Fx has hall stuff, Stepf and Ghim pending...Kai Jie I don't know, Mun is in Oxford, well at least there's still 6 or 7 of us??? Hmmm, it's a good feeling to meet up with people whom you spend such a good time together in Taiwan. Hmmm, don't know how the zi HigH people are doing over in Taiwan. Hope that they are still very close....

Adios and I will blog next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home