Life is BeauTifuL.......
Another thing that I am thankful about is that all 3 of them appealed and influenced different bits of me -- was there when I was still maturing, another helped to shape my career and future mindset while the other is teaching me a lot about emotions as well as relationships. To me, heaven seems to have arranged things in such a manner that somebody will always be there to support me when I need it.
The best part of it all is that I know that my 3 buddies are indeed true friends, because of the circumstances that we met and got to know each other. I mean, we are not competing against each other, and neither are we vying for power. We purely started out as total strangers who had nothing in common, and the beauty of it all is that we just click and everything else just falls in place.
Anyway I met the Dazhi people yesterday. The turn out was great -- CX, Ghim, Stepf, Steph, JX, Esmee, Isaac and me. FX was busy with hall, KJ got confined, I forgot to contact ZQ, and I didn't know that Mun is back in Singapore, so my apologies to him. Haha, that means approx. 11/12 will turn up if I had made the extra effort to contact all. That is fabulous considering we never met for around a year. I think that is so amazing, how we are like so close to each other even though physically we are all that far apart. Hehe, I'm looking forward to going Taiwan in 2007 with them.
Well, we ate at NYDC, chatted like mad, then 4 of us went KTV to chill out. Well, too ex in my opinion but I felt good. Hmm, it's kind of amazing how we all happens to have the same common circle of friends.
Anyway, I must remind myself to tell CX the dress code next time I go out with him. He turned up in his squad T, which writes NSPI at the back and in front there's the SPF crest with the words officer cadet. Right~ He just wants to let the whole world know that he's a police officer!!! SO many people were all just staring at him! Hmm, what else can be worse? Him turning up in his police attire the next time I go out? Well, I don't know whether I will feel safe or threatened instead.
Well, besides the DaZhi outing, everything else sucks this weekend. I've been working OT ever since I got home on Friday night all the way until now. HE better pay me back lor. Somemore I'm sick and I never get ML (my doctor asked me whether I need one and I actually said no!!! Even WJ also say I dumb, which is very very true!)
Anyway, I must comment how come it is so qiao that almost every time I go out (especially recently), that I will somehow or another meet WJ. Weird~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home