Happy BirthDay ElVin!!
Ha come to think of it, I learnt much from you over the past year. Ya, you taught me all the exercise related stuff, but besides that, I learnt a lot of life from you as well (as well as from your koneh buddy, wenji). All those chit chat session at night taught me much.
Oh ya, if you are really doing banking and finance, I will try my best to help you one. Hopefully will do you good. Oh, I also pray that NTU will offer you a place. There's still hope lor, since JC students have until June 6 to reject their places.
Oh yes, when Elva comes to Singapore we go watch ok? Hopefully it will be soon, and before I fly off also.
I look forward to the launch of nuanua.com. Let us all hope that it will be a big success. I can help you all publicise overseas. Hehe.
So a real HUGE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
MAY YouR DReAms ComE True!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home