BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Good 3 Days @ Home

A good 3 days of offs just went past for me. I must say that it has been quite an enjoyable one, since I was out of my house for almost all the time. Ha, had a good time on Sunday, as you can tell from my previous post. Went on a tour of Chinatown on Monday, and I also brought the food club to cha yuan to ‘chill out’. I admit it is not a typical place which we will actually go, since we are more of the coffee lovers and beer lovers type than a tea lover. But I was real glad that they liked the place, and it is really a cheap and good place to relax after a hard day of work. I guess if I were to work in Shenton way in future, tea house will indeed be one of my more preferred hill out place. Ha, we also had a good time learning about tea and the art of brewing good tea. I must say that it was a really fruitful experience for all.

I met WJ on Tuesday to shop for shoes. I bought a pair of converse sneakers, and I think its worth the bargain. A pity that I still haven’t figured out how to post photos on my blog, or else I will definitely post it here! Ok, maybe when I am free in October, I will experiment a bit and start posting pictures here. Hmm, I had a good time chatting with WJ, especially since I haven’t seen him in ages (ok, that’s compared to the other people). Well, get well dude and hope we can meet each other soon.

Today I accompanied Jackson to Toa Payoh cause he wanted to send his Philips CD player for repair. Ha, actually I didn’t want to go out today, but since it is just Toa Payoh, there’s no harm taking a step out especially since he’s driving. Well, had a good time looking around Toa Payoh central. Oh, we all also found out that S$200 per pax is more than enough for accommodation and traveling for a 4D3N tour of Genting. Well, hopefully our plan for year-end will be successful. I admit I do want to take a short trip and truly relax.

I got guard duty tomorrow. Let’s hope that everything will be peaceful and hopefully it will be my last guard duty too. Well, I’m hoping and praying fervently but I doubt it will happen. Ha, well after tomorrow, Friday is book out and Saturday I’m meeting the Geppers. He, I’m really looking forward to that since the last GEP gathering I could not attend due to NDP commitments. Let’s just hope everything will run smoothly for the rest of this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home