BridgE over ThE RiVer CaM, OX under it...

a peek into some of my thoughts and activities??

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dreams to Reality??

Things are getting freaky. That day, I dreamt that somebody informed me that I’ve just got guard duty, and today, I dreamt that I went back to SI for a course next year even though I was going to ORD soon. Ok, on both occasions, I dismissed the dreams as nothing more than a nightmare.

NOW, I woke up from my nap today after that freaky SI dream and I got a phone call from office that asks me whether I am interested in going for a course organized at one of the polytechnics for CCIS and ISP personnel next January. Ok, I was shocked at the similarity with my dream (going on course), but I realized that it was a good opportunity to rest and slack as well as save 2 days of off, so of course I agreed to it.

Then, I got a phone call from Douglas who was asking me about the platoon outing stuff and at the same time, he informed me that my unit is doing POI from 1st to 10th of Nov (blame it on 6 SIR going ROC!), so that means all plans to clear offs during that period of time is cancelled. The freaky thing is, my PC actually says its like doing guard duty at Changi airport, which is like my dream! So you can say I just got thunder bolted!

So yes, it sucks since it means I must undergo more training, extremely physical ones, go to Changi Airport to uphold the SAF image. Oh ya, basically it sucks especially since I’m about to go.

Well, the only good thing is that I can more or less clear my whole December away. So after doing the ops, I will be more less stuck at home all the way to ORD. Oh, I think there’s a need to discuss with my PC that he should forget about us turning up in Feb or March for any exercise. After all, it is just 3 insignificant personnel.

Well, I’m going Kusu Island tomorrow. I think it is essential that I pray that my life will get better and not worse…And hopefully I will be dreaming of good things like driving a car, watching concerts, etc…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home