Money Matters
Let me recount my spending. Ok, birthday celebration for jiahao cost me a bit. It wasn’t that bad cause at least he treated us to dinner (actually, after paying for the present it works out to be the same). Then, comes birthday present for Edwin. And next birthday present for my sis. Next week, I need to spend on another birthday present too. Looks like birthdays are the ones killing my pockets.
Oh, what about badminton once a week for the past 2 weeks, movie sessions, outings cum dinner both on next Thursday and Friday. Throw in gym sessions on the average of twice a week, transport costs and handphone bills… I’m really poor.
To top it all off, I’m going Malaysia next next week. Haha. By right traveling is good, but not when your not going with your parents cause that means you need to pay! Hmmm, I think I should negotiate with my parents for some way of them to subsidize my tour.
Haiz, I need more income man. Looks like a job is a must for me to survive once I ORD. Ok, schools here I come! My application for relief teaching next year has just been approved by MOE. SO hopefully I will be able to earn the cash necessary for my survival.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home