ORD
Haha, ya, it’s not exactly a big thing but I guess to most guys, in the short life which they have, that’s certainly something significant to talk about. But for my case I don’t exactly feel much about it. I mean there’s still ROD and so many other things.
Oh ya, I took my IC on Monday cause I was too lazy to go back to camp on Friday (because of IT show and battalion outing) and also because the stupid S1 branch cocked up (so I can’t take on Thursday). But at least Friday was well spent as I hear from the others about what happened recently, about the new guys (who are amazingly shocking by themselves).
Well, I must admit that I did enjoy myself when I went back to camp. Ok, I didn’t exactly see much superiors, but it’s always nice to like highlight the difference between the rest of the people in camp and yourself. Haha, it does boost your ego.
I didn’t also see much people too, since some went for exercise briefing while the others were busy with the upcoming exercise. Really, it was like a chore going back camp. But I got the last laugh when I left the place cause the Gate IC (who is obviously a newbie) actually asked me for my OFF Pass. Wahaha. I actually replied “Sorry” and showed him my IC and he gave me that sad look. LOL. Who ask him to try to act garang! Haha!
Ok, looks like 2006 has been a brilliant start for me. Now I’m just looking forward to working!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home